This is the process that needs to occur prior to any adult volunteering on campus.
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST ALWAYS BRING THEIR CURRENT GOVERNMENT-ISSUED ID TO SCAN IN OUR VISITOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. AN INITIAL ID SCAN IS MANDATORY PRIOR TO ANY VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS APPROVED BY THE PRINCIPAL. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN INTO OUR VISITOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM EVERY TIME YOU ARE ON CAMPUS.
- Reach out to the CLASSROOM TEACHER or the SCHOOL PTA to coordinate volunteer efforts.
- he classroom teacher or PTA Board will initiate a request for approval by completing the first portion of a Volunteer Request Form.
- You will then need to complete the bottom portion of the form the teacher initiates. If approved by the principal, Volunteers will proceed to the following steps:
- Read through the Rim District Volunteer Handbook below.
- Complete the volunteer pages in the handbook. Submit these to the school office. You may either print these out or complete them through a digital program. Submit these directly to the office, or email them to:
- CHE: email@example.com
- LAE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VOE: email@example.com
- The principal will review these for approval and notify the classroom teacher.
This is the same process for any volunteering on campus or field trip events. Please plan accordingly. Thank you.